- I’m a Registered Counselling Therapist & Certified Counselling Therapist offering Nature-Informed outdoor therapy, career counselling, Mental Health Education & Consulting.
- I have a Master’s in Counselling Psychology from McGill University with specialized training in career counselling, narrative assessment, solution-focused therapy, mindfulness and acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- I also have training in Nature-Informed Therapy (NIT) which is a scientific and evidence-based therapeutic approach using mindfulness and nature as a therapeutic tool for healing.
Career decision-making can bring up a lot of feelings. You may think that you should be able to easily navigate this on your own without too much emotion but it can be overwhelming and often takes outside help. Whether you’re just starting off or you’re a senior-level career professional, I offer unbiased feedback and expertise that involves an evidence-based step-by-step process to help you on your career transition and career exploration
Who I Work With
- I work with women in their 20s and 30s
- Executives from various industries (ex. healthcare, real estate, business, entrepreneurship and IT, trades, education and science/research).
- If you are struggling to identify what you want in a pandemic world, I can help. I provide sessions virtually or outdoors.
- Issues: career identit, burnout, stress management to identifying goals and becoming clear on your values, job search, career transition and workplace wellness.
- I also run workshops and lectures for organizations on topics related to mental health in the workplace, career identity and career transition.
- You are curious, open, ready for professional help.
- I am a Certified Nature-Informed Therapist and run group wellness workshops & retreats and 1-on-1 Nature-Informed Therapy for women.
- I’m bilingual from Montreal, Quebec (English in my first language) and I speak basics in Spanish.
- I’ve lived in 4 countries and have travelled to 27.
- This is my second career, having made a significant career change in my early thirties. I can support others in the process. I don’t believe there is one career meant for each person as career and life is a a non-linear process made up of a variety of decisions throughout life.